1 x 150ml Glue-U Glue
3 x Mixer Tips
1 x Fast Fix Glue and activator spray
2 PART PRE -FIX GLUE AND ACTIVATOR SET.
( Enough to fit 4-6 pairs of Glushus)
The Fast Fixing Glue provides an extremely fast bonding between the shoe and hoof. ( 100ml)
FAST FIX - For horses who cannot hold their feet off the ground due to soreness. For colder temperatures where holding the hoof for 5 minutes is difficult.
You will need per pair of Glushu:
1 x 150ml tube Shufit acrylic glue
1 x pack fast fix Glue and activator spay ( will last 4-6 pairs)
1 x hoof pick to pull back the cuffs whilst backfilling with acrylic glue
1 x Clear roll of hoofwrap
- Put a medium bead of CA Flex Glue around the inside base of the shoe and spray the bottom of the hoof wall with the primer / activator.
- Holding back the side cuffs, slide the shoe onto the hoof, aligning it with the frog and adjust to the correct position.
- Hold for 30 seconds
- Once the CA Flex glue has set, place the hoof on the ground.
- With the hoof on the ground, pull back the cuffs using a hoof pick and backfill inside the cuff with WARM Shufit or Acrylic glue. Wipe off any excess.
- Use clear hoofwrap to hold the shoe and cuff to the hoof wall while the glue is curing.
- Place the hoof on the ground and leave for a minimum of 10 minutes in cold temperatures.